If you have any questions about logging into BlueGolf and Tournament Registration in general, please contact Justin Limon, Colorado PGA Tournament Director, at email@example.com or (303) 996-1588.
As you begin to look at registering for various events, here are a few reminders to help expedite the process.
What web browser are you using for BlueGolf?
- Firefox and Chrome are the recommended web browsers.
- Make sure pop-up windows are allowed when viewing BlueGolf.
- Other browsers might not allow pop-ups (i.e. Windows Explorer)
Do you have the Colorado PGA – BlueGolf App?
- Register for events and view tournament information.
- Membership directory available at your fingertips.
- View season standings and stats.
- Available in the Apple App Store and Google Play.
How to Login/Re-Set Your BlueGolf Password?
- Log on to ColoradoPGA.com and select the tab Login, then select BlueGolf Login
- To Login, use your PGA Member ID# and then enter the password.
- If you cannot remember your password and need to recover or reset, enter your PGA Member ID# or e-mail address associated with your BlueGolf account and your password will be sent to your email address.