The Colorado PGA REACH Women’s Leadership Summit serves as a catalyst to empower women on and off the golf course. Even though the 2020 Annual Leadership Summit had to be canceled, the Colorado PGA REACH Foundation is still committed to the development and advancement of women and paying it forward to next-generation women leaders.
Supporting this commitment, the Colorado PGA Reach Foundation is moving forward with its Women’s Leadership Scholarship Opportunity. It is investing in a promising young woman by affording top female students in Colorado the opportunity to enhance their personal growth through the submission of an application for a $2,500 College Scholarship.
Criteria to apply:
- In the 2021-2022 academic year, must be a female high-school senior progressing toward a four-year undergraduate degree or a female college student with at least one full year of school remaining;
- Display an interest in a Business or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) academic track;
- Proven track record of academic excellence and leadership potential by submitting SAT or ACT Score or GPA;
- Active in the community – List areas of involvement; Personal or Teacher Letter of Recommendation; and
- Submit Scholarship Essay.
- Previous recipients of a Women’s Leadership Summit Scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Respond to the following question: We can all acknowledge that good leadership is key to being successful. With the global pandemic in early 2020, this concept was quickly reinforced. Describe the key leadership qualities you observed during the progression of the coronavirus. Which of these qualities do you identify with and why?
- Essay should be no more than 500 words.
- Click here to access the Scholarship Application Form.
- Applications must be submitted by the end of the day Friday, October 23, 2020. No late applications will be considered.
- Recipient will be announced in early November 2020.
- Questions can be directed to Judy Malone at email@example.com or 303-996-1594.