Welcome to the Colorado PGA Tournament Software login page. If you have received a BlueGolf ID and Password via email, below is where you can login and register for tournaments. Also, by logging in, a player can view their transactions, see and compare tournament stats, and much more.
If you have any questions about logging into BlueGolf and Tournament Registration in general, please contact Justin Limon, Colorado PGA Tournament Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 996-1588.
BlueGolf How To and Refresher
What web browser are you using for BlueGolf?
- Firefox and Chrome are the recommended web browsers.
- Make sure pop-up windows are allowed when viewing BlueGolf.
- Other browsers might not allow pop-ups (i.e. Windows Explorer)
Do you have the Colorado PGA – BlueGolf App?
- Register for events and view tournament information.
- Membership directory available at your fingertips.
- View season standings and stats.
- Available in the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Search Colorado PGA
How to Login/Re-Set Your BlueGolf Password?
- Log on to ColoradoPGA.com and select the tab Login, then select BlueGolf Login
- To Login, use your PGA Member ID# and then enter the password.
- If you cannot remember your password and need to recover or reset, enter your PGA Member ID# or e-mail address associated with your BlueGolf account and your password will be sent to your email address.